[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: minor seam security questions

ask4saif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 05:22:52 EST 2007

Thanx baz for ur reply,

I am currently studying the ref manual of seam 1.2.0, but still i dont know how to define and check permissions or privileges for one component.

In my application I have multiple roles and the roles have assigned privileges(permissions). Multiple roles can be assigned to a single user.

Now I am a little confused how to check multiple roles for a single component. The component might be of the web or the EJBs or java classes.

can you help me on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024160#4024160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024160