[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: exceptions.xml : display exception's information

synthez84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 11:10:34 EST 2007

I changed my generic_error_page.xhtml to :

<h:messages styleClass="message"/>

With that I can see "Test", which was define in exceptions.xml

But I would like to print the exception message and the stack..

What should I do? I also tried

<h:inputTextarea rows="20" cols="100" readonly="true"
  |         value="#{errorPageActionListener.stackTrace}" />

but it doesn't display anything :(
And I 've still got this javax.faces.el.EvaluationException in my log, which doesn't mean a lot for me...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024327#4024327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024327