[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Validation of destroyed connections

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 11:38:17 EST 2007

The background validation feature only evaluates those connections that are currently in the pool. The destroy operation removes connections from the pool and as a result, they are not subject to validation. Can you give me more info as to why you think it is doing this?

anonymous wrote :
  | May I notify ConnectionEventListener set on some event?

No, as this is unnecessary.  The destroy occurs at the end of the ManagedConnection lifecycle and as such, there is no reason to notify the listener.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024351#4024351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024351