[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stateless Process Engine executor threading issues

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 11:48:25 EST 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : I also tried contacting one of the core developers to get a statement on this... I also already told him you use it in a kind of orchestration way.

Thank you very much for your interest.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | The reason I asked is if you use forks, and want a kind of parallel processing, you have to use async actions in the nodes, otherwise all 'legs' of a fork will be processed sequentially.
  | And that an AS is multithreadded does not mean everything is....

We don't use forks. Right now, only nodes, decisions and exception handlers.
I have already read about the forking issue, but that is not our case.
As soon as we have a real testcase, I'll post it here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024362#4024362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024362