[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Alter the flow of a process instance

adrianr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 12:42:25 EST 2007

Hi, I need some way to alter the flow of a process instance, for example I have a process instance wich is in node A and I want to arbitrary move it to node D, node A and D don't have transitions between them. I know this doesn't respect the normal flow and is very awfull, but i need it to simulate some special behaviour. I've been searching in javadoc, and I've found that Token has a method called setNode(Node).
So, one option would be:

  | instance.getRootToken().setNodo(node);

I tested it and apparently it works, although I don't know if this damages other things like logging, or if there's a better way for doing this.

Thanks,
Adrian R.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024385#4024385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024385