[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Breaks <br /> tag?

flindet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 13:00:41 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm using Seam 1.2.0.PATCH1.

I've put in my own footer in the template.xhtml file taken from seam-gen results.

In my custom footer, I put in a few  tags.

However, when I view the source of my page through Firefox 2.0.0.2, I see my tags as , which I wouldn't expect to be valid XHTML.

Forgive me if I'm not doing something right, but if a developer can confirm this as a Seam issue, it would be nice to eventually fix that to stay XHTML compliant.

If it's just me being stupid, please correct me.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024399#4024399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024399