[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - explicit conversation id issue

lle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 15:10:18 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to begin a conversation with an explicit id sent as a HTTP request param.
In my conversation-scoped bean, i have the following code:

  | @RequestParameter
  | private String conversationId;
  |
  | @Begin(id="#{conversationId}",join=true) @Create
  | public String findSessions() {
  | }

When I debugged, it seems that the conversationId was injected.  However, my conversation was started with an empty conversationId.
Does any of you know why?  What should I do to fix this?  If I start the conversation through Java code, how can I assign it an explicit Id?

Thanks
ly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024450#4024450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024450