[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in hebrew / default locale

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 17:29:00 EST 2007

I guess my question is due to the fact that I don't know how to use international language on a computer. :(

I am trying to develop a site with Vietnamese yet I don't know to type Vietnamese using a computer, especially with a tool like Eclipse. I was thinking of asking a developer in Vietnam to type up the properties file in a computer that has Vietnamese language installed in the OS. I don't even know if it is possible. Most of them that I know uses English tools anyway.

If you can send me an email so that we can take this off line. I am at tmai at dgateway.com

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024482#4024482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024482