[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: wscompile fails to generate artifacts for included xsd

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 17:45:53 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : So I guess I need to file JIRA issue? Please let me know which module is the correct one to file it - JBPM-BPEL or JBossWS. Also what is the average turnaround time for fixing bugs, I know the answer depends on various factors but some idea would be good.
Please file it under JBossWS and post the issue number here.

Problems like this may usually be fixed in under a day. What takes time is creating a test case for it plus running the whole test suite to make sure the fix does not cause regressions. The QA tasks take additional 1-2 days.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024488#4024488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024488