[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Beginner: invoce web services from process: Hello, ATM,

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 20:57:32 EST 2007

I am little bit confused about providing the endpoint for the external webservice. The userguide says -
anonymous wrote :
  | Note
  | The endpoint address comes from the port element in the WSDL file, not from the URL in the catalog. To
  | invoke a partner service, jBPM BPEL requires the full WSDL definition, not the endpoint URL alone.

Does that mean the endpoint address comes from the actual live wsdl file /wsdl bundled in the project? Is there a way to override that setting and provide new endpoint address like this thread shows in bpel-application.xml? It will be nice to have that feature. I tried providing the 'wsa' addressing in my bpel-application file but JBPM didn't like it - I got following exception -

  | 17:45:19,183 ERROR [[/hello]] Exception sending context initialized event to lis
  | tener instance of class org.jbpm.bpel.integration.server.IntegrationConfigurator
  |
  | org.jbpm.bpel.graph.exe.BpelFaultException: org.jbpm.bpel.graph.exe.FaultInstanc
  | e at 1f6a763[name={http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/}unsuppor
  | tedReference,id=0]
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.endpointref.EndpointReference.readServiceRef(EndpointRe
  | ference.java:85)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.xml.AppDescriptorReader.readPartnerRole(AppDescriptorRe
  | ader.java:192)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.xml.AppDescriptorReader.readPartnerLink(AppDescriptorRe
  | ader.java:169)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.xml.AppDescriptorReader.readPartnerLinks(AppDescriptorR
  | eader.java:150)
  |         at org.jbpm.bpel.xml.AppDescriptorReader.readScope(AppDescriptorReader.j

If someone can clarify this for me, it will be very useful.

Thanks,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024514#4024514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024514