[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem BPEL: SOAP Messages in a web service invocation

agusgr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 03:00:32 EST 2007

I found the problem.
The eclipse designer create the 'parameters' parts like this:<bpws:to part="parameters" variable="atlasRequest">
  | <bpws:query queryLanguage="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116"><![CDATA[/ns0:sCountryISOCode]]></bpws:query>
  | </bpws:to>

But the correct way is this:<bpws:to>$atlasRequest.parameters/ns0:sCountryISOCode</bpws:to>
The problem is fixed if I change this part, but I don't know why the eclipse designer uses 'query languages'.
I hope that this post can help someone whit the same problem.

>From Spain, thank you very much Alejandro.

Agus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024560#4024560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024560