[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JNDI vs. HA-JNDI lookups

Marlig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 03:48:11 EST 2007

Thanks for your replies. I guess I'm seeing the behaviour that Brian described, where my client gets the EJB-proxy, and since the EJBs are configured as clustered, all calls to that EJBs are load-balanced.

I just remembered that we had to manually set the invoker-proxy-bindings to support some clients that run on older JDK versions:

  |    <invoker-proxy-bindings>
  |       <invoker-proxy-binding>
  |          <name>clustered-retry-stateless-rmi-invoker</name>
  |          <invoker-mbean>jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmpha</invoker-mbean>
  |          <proxy-factory>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.ProxyFactoryHA</proxy-factory>
  |          <proxy-factory-config>
  |             <client-interceptors>
  |                <home>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.RetryInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                </home>
  |                <bean>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ejb.RetryInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                   <interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
  |                </bean>
  |             </client-interceptors>
  |          </proxy-factory-config>
  |       </invoker-proxy-binding>

Maybe this forces the load-balancing, no matter which port I connect to??

Otherwise, how could I call my EJBs and make sure the call only goes to one of the nodes?

Thanks
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024569#4024569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024569