[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Autoincrement DB2 JBOSS EJB CMP configuring

grzesinfo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 05:13:59 EST 2007

Hi!

J have database DB2 and create table T_TEST with fields:
ID - integer autoincrement
NAME - varchar(50)
QTY - Integer

I create java bean CMP and install it on Jboss server and when create new
record from client I get error:

com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -798, SQLSTATE:
428C9, SQLERRMC: ID

I get the same error when execute command:
Insert into T_test (id,name,qty ) values (10,'OK',12)

and when execute :
Insert into T_test (name,qty ) values ('OK',12)
... all is OK!!!

this problem is in autoincrement configuration in Jboss.

how to configure Jboss ?

Please Help!!!

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024590#4024590