[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CSS & header injection

fahlen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 05:44:34 EST 2007

I have managed to inject the following line of HTML into the portlet HTML header using the file jboss-portlet.xml:

  | <link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='/ProcesosInternos/WEB-INF/css/Styles.css' />

The content of jboss-portlet.xml is this:

  | <portlet-app>
  |     <portlet>
  |         <portlet-name>DatosPersonalesPortlet</portlet-name>
  |             <header-content>
  |                 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
  |                         href="/WEB-INF/css/Styles.css" />
  |             </header-content>
  |     </portlet>
  | </portlet-app>

However, the CSS isn't applied to the content of the JSP page to which the portlet redirects the browser request, so I'm certain it must be the path of the CSS file which isn't correct.

I'm sure the problem and solution are very very basic, but they eludes me at the moment. Any help would be grately appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024600#4024600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024600