[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - "Server failed to start" dialog after a succesful start

hezamu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 06:23:15 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm using JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Beta2 with JBoss 4.0.5 GA, and it seems that the IDE fails to detect a succesful server start.

I start the server with the start button in JBoss perspective and it starts up ok, but the server view reports it as "Starting...". After a while I get the dialog "Server failed to start" and apparently the server process is killed at that point, though it was running without problems. Sometimes I get the dialog even before the server has completed the startup procedure.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024606#4024606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024606