[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Missing (config) files starters kit?

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 06:40:48 EST 2007

In the meanwhile I had a chance to try the code too. It works but does not solve the problem :(

So I resumed my quest and found the real source of the many SAXParserFactory instantiations: JbpmContext.getSession (see below).

Hmmm, I see a solution in caching the configuration in the DbPersistenceServiceFactory class. Since it can't be the idea that you can change the resource.hibernate.properties file or resource.hibernate.cfg.xml file at runtime caching the configuration at this point seems reasonable to me. This would be a simple patch to the getConfiguration method.

Gurus, any objection to this?

Regards,

Johan

	  newInstance():87, SAXParserFactory.java
	  createXMLReader():46, JAXPHelper.java
	  createXMLReaderViaJAXP():125, SAXHelper.java
	  createXMLReader():75, SAXHelper.java
	  createXMLReader():894, SAXReader.java
	  getXMLReader():714, SAXReader.java
	  read():435, SAXReader.java
	  doConfigure():1343, Configuration.java
	  configure():1286, Configuration.java
	  createConfiguration():84, HibernateHelper.java
	  getConfiguration():60, DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java
	  getSessionFactory():83, DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java
	  getSessionFactory():76, DbPersistenceService.java
	  getSession():80, DbPersistenceService.java
	  getSession():464, JbpmContext.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024610#4024610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024610