[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - <xsd:any/> binding problem

ragsta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 07:21:55 EST 2007

Hi,
using libraries and tools from Jbossws-1.2.0GA to generate a web service client  I found a problem in mapping <xsd:any/> wsdl element.

'llreport the fragment that define the web service response message:

  | <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://test.it/test">
  |       <s:element name="Response" >
  |          <s:complexType>
  |           <s:sequence>
  |             <s:any minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
  |           </s:sequence>
  |         </s:complexType>
  |       </s:element>

wstools generate for this response a class with this code:

  | public class  Response
  | {
  |   protected javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement _any;
  |   public Response(){}
  |
  |   public Response(javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement _any){
  |     this._any=_any;
  |   }
  |   public javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement get_any()
  |   {return _any ;}
  |   public void set_any(javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement _any)
  |   {this._any=_any; }
  |
  | }

when I call the webservice I got a response with this body:

  | <soap:Body>
  |   <Response xmlns="http://test.it/test">
  |     <root>
  |       <test>hello</test>
  |     </root>
  |   </Response>
  | </soap:Body>

Now I'm expecting that the -nay variable is filled with the .. element
but what I obtain is this error:

org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: {http://test.it/test}root not found as a child of {http://test.it/test}Response
at org.jboss.xb.binding.sunday.unmarshalling.SundayContentHandler.startElement(SundayContentHandler.java:280)

Please help, I'm going crazy...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024615#4024615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024615