[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Deployment exception with HelloWorldIPCPortlet.SAR

rabbuhl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 08:00:46 EST 2007

I fixed the deployment problem by changing jboss-portal.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml.  Specifically, I commented out the attribute definition for CacheNaturalId.

Question for the JBoss Portal development team:  should the attribute CacheNaturalId be defined in these mbeans?

   <!-- The different containers -->

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024620#4024620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024620