[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JNDI vs. HA-JNDI lookups

Marlig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 09:03:31 EST 2007

Actually, load-balancing is not bad at all. It's just that our testers should test the system before it goes into production, and they should of course test a system that is as close to the final production version as possible.

This pretty much rules out all the options you have mentioned. But that's not really a problem, we can live with it. Though it would have been nice if the tester could have called the server and would have known exactly where the call went to. No need to search through the logs afterwards to find out where the call actually went to.

Anyway, I've learnt something new about JBoss clustering, and that's fine. :-)

Cheers
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024644#4024644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024644