[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Documentation on how to set up Seam together with Trinidad a

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 10:35:18 EST 2007

Hi @all,

After I spent a lot of time in setting up Seam, Trinidad, Facelets and ajax4jsf together and want to share my experiences with others I set up a small wiki-page at the apache-wiki yesterday, in which I wrote a short description about what I did to make Seam, Trinidad, Facelets and ajax4jsf work together.

Anyone who is interested in how to set up these components to work together or has some ideas to improve this settings is invited to have a look at the following url and share his ideas.

You will find it at

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4JsfFaceletDetail

I hope it helps some people to get these great components together.

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024663#4024663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024663