[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL and BPEL Integration

mboldisc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 13:29:15 EST 2007

You have provided some great information, lets keep this going. :)

It's my understanding that three main things make a business process management suite (bpms) worthy.
1. Modeling
2. Execution
3. Monitoring

I understand how jBPM offers the first two things, but does it have any monitoring capability?  Are there other open source projects which will help monitor the business process, allowing business analysts to refine the process?

I sincerely appreciate your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024729#4024729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024729