[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Expression support in page.xml

enazareno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 23:32:02 EST 2007

Hi,

    I have defined a named edit.page.xml with the ff. content

  |     <page>
  |        <navigation from-action="#{userService.update}">
  |           <redirect view-id="/secured/user/list.xhtml"/>
  |        </navigation>
  |    </page>

    However sometimes I may need to change the directory which breaks my redirect view-id. Is there a way we can express the first portion of the view-id like

anonymous wrote : /#{rootdir}/user/list.xhtml..

    If yes, what is the best way to do this? Does this support a relative path? (It requires one to have "/" ).  Store the property in a resource bundle? Define in components.xml or is there another way?

     I'm barely new to Seam. I have read the docs but I dont seem to find this topic there. Seam looks very promising though.

Regards,

Elmo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024809#4024809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024809