[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Questions on s:selectItems

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 00:16:05 EST 2007

Hi,

It seems that s:selectItems has a bug. If I use "em" entity manager name in the components.xml:	<core:managed-persistence-context name="em"
  |             persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/cvnEntityManagerFactory"/>, and I used following code in converters class:return ((EntityManager) Component.getInstance("em")).find(
  | 							Category.class, Integer.valueOf(arg2));
then I got the entityManager is null exception. However, after I change "em" to "entityManager", exception disappeared. I have been using "em" for a little long time. Should I have to use "entityManger"?

In addition, I ever read a posting which stated the s:selectItems currently doesn't support h:selectOneRadio. Is it correct? since I cannot get it work. Thanks. I use Seam CVS20070302

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024812#4024812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024812