[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issue deploying multiple Seam webapps

lswindale do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 02:13:12 EST 2007

Thanks very much! This was exactly my problem!

In case you are wondering about it failing on the 3rd deployment instead of the 2nd... it turns out I had given the 2nd app a different identifier already, but the 3rd was a duplicate of the 1st, and I was always deploying in the same order.  I was wondering why it wasn't failing on the 2nd deployment.  Thanks so much for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024817#4024817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024817