[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Get directions?

pedror do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 09:14:17 EST 2007

Hello. I am quite green at jBPM and am trying to create a prototype as a proof of concept for something larger.
The idea is to have a jBPM set of tasks which will each one call an already existant routine/class. This routine/class, upon invocation, generates an HTML screen for data entry, and after the accept button, calls another class which will insert the form data in a database. The return from this second routine should give control back to the jBPM task flow, so it can take control and proceed to the next step.
I have read the documentation, but I still have quite a few doubts, namely which process to use to call the routine (It is a simple Java class), and how to have the routine notify the task that it has finished its part.
You will probably find this quite basic, but I feel quite stuck with it...  :-(

Any information or pointers for discussions on this subject are widely welcome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024836#4024836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024836