[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In(create = true) @Out works fine in 1.1.5.GA and not i

msystems do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 10:44:33 EST 2007

"holtak" wrote : What is "userDomain"? (StatefullBean, StatelessBean,...)
  | and what scope is it in? Use debug.seam to check if it is really there where you want it.
  |
  | I`ll check the @In (create=true) acting today when I come to coding but I`ve moved to 1.2PATCH1 from 1.1.5 and don`t have this problems.

userDomain is an instance name for an EntityBean (User) and AccountBean is a StatefulBean with the scope CONVERSATION.

I have debugged the code and can see that every time Seam 1.2.0 invokes a method on AccountBean a new instance of userDomain (User) is created and injected.
But in Seam 1.1.5 only one userDomain (User) instance is created and this instance will be injected in every method call on AccountBean.

I will try to debug some more and test it against Seam 1.1.6.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024847#4024847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024847