[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Questions on s:selectItems

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 11:53:24 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, when I use "em" as persistent name, I got an exception "entityManager is null". Then I changed "em" into "entityManager" in components.xml, and also changed the converter code to: return ((EntityManager)Component.getInstance("entityManager")).find(Category.class, Integer.valueOf(arg2));	then the exception disappeared.

anonymous wrote : the s:selectItems currently doesn't support h:selectOneRadio.Sorry I made a stupid mistake, s:selectItems works in h:selectOneRadio. Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024858#4024858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024858