[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Embed EJB3 into my own application (try and errors)

marcelruff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 14:28:59 EST 2007

Hi,

i'm clicking/trying since several days to create some
few EJB3 beans.
I would like to have them as plain JDK 1.5 Java beans with some annotations to persist them with hibernate to postgres without any dependency on microkernels and such.

I would expect to use some few *.jar files for the annotations, hibernate and postgres JDBC and throw them into my application to easily access the DB.

I think i have followed all wikis, tutorials around but i
always get stuck (jboss-EJB-3.0_Embeddable_ALPHA_5.zip,
jboss-EJB-3.0_RC9_Patch_1.zip).

With the ejb3-project-backup.zip and a lot of copying i got a bit further, but running the TestNGDummyTest i get:

  "Cannot find embedded-ejb3-project-ds-beans.xml"

What is a proper/easy way to get started,
is it a naive approach i follow or the wrong tools?

Thanks for some psychological assistance,

Marcel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024876#4024876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024876