[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: I need helps from anyone about JAAS with DatabaseServerL

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 22:52:53 EST 2007

Hi all!

   Thanks Jaikirain! Your explains are very helpfull for me and everyone that want discovery about JBoss. Two day ago, I have two problems and I posted they on Forum but not received reply. I hope that you can explain and help me about they again.

1. My operating system is XP2, I use jboss-4.0.5.GA. I assume that have three person with usernames are "A", "B" and "C". And now, I want "A" and "B" are allow restart JBoss server, "C" is not allow! How I can do ?

2. I have two bean called "Bean1" and "Bean2". If copy both of them into deploy folder (on server), the deploy is ok! But now, how the server check to server can deploy "Bean1" not "Bean2". How I can do this ?

   Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024891#4024891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024891