[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: wsrp session propagation problem

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 4 00:28:50 EST 2007

We interpreted the WSRP specification as: Consumers are supposed to return ANY cookies that the producer sends REGARDLESS of whether the producer requires a call to initCookie.
It turns out that BEA's consumer version 9.1 and earlier behaves similarly as you not SAP's consumer does.
Since our producer relies on cookies to handle sessions, we are now requesting initCookie to be called to work around consumers that don't send the cookies we send them back. The fix is already in subversion and will be available in the upcoming version 2.4.2 and 2.6.BETA1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024897#4024897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024897