[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In(create = true) @Out works fine in 1.1.5.GA and not i

msystems do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 4 13:59:58 EST 2007

"holtak" wrote : Just loud thinking:

  | you always get a new (not nested) conversation with seam 1.2PATCH1 and then @In can`t inject the old instance? And this is not so when you move back to 1.1.5, for some reason...

With 1.2.0 and pages.xml I get a new conversation id at each request for the current conversation and that's not correct because @In can`t inject the old instance, but for 1.1.5 and pages.xml I have the same conversation id throughout the conversation.

"holtak" wrote :
  | Also, I don`t understand why do you return a String from #{acountBean.begin}? That makes things somewhat overcomplicated to me.

Because my conversation consist of 3 pages (request).

Page 1) Disclaimer - accept yes or no (Conversation Begin)

Page 2) User enter personal data

Page 3) Welcome text

If a new user try to hit page 2 or page 3 without accepting the "Disclaimer" at page 1, then the conversation will end.

I return a String in #{acountBean.begin} to navigate to the right 'Begin' page (I'm using JSF navigation).

Maybe it's the wrong way to use Seam and page actions (from 1.2.0) but as I have mentioned earlier everything works just fine for 1.1.5 :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024921#4024921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024921