[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam portlet with Facelet support

h.cahyadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 4 23:40:49 EST 2007

Hi jboss at biancashouse.com What can I share to you? the configuration? or something else? I believe that there are somebody else who have done some thing same with me, to use facelets inside the portal, do you already check facelets wiki? but I still found some problems with my application, maybe I can share it here :

1. Inter Portlet Communication problem: if we do IPC, seam cannot detect if existing conversation exist, so every time I make an IPC new converstion is created, so I resolved this problem with kick out the IPC, this already old issue, I don't know if the current version of seam already fix this issue

2.  Multiple window isolated state, you can view that thread on this forum also

3. Back button problem, you can view that thread also in this forum

4. Still confusing about the seam interceptor, until now I not declare the seam interceptor, but I can still get seam "magic" like bijection, conversation demarcation, etc, so what is the essence of declaring/using seam interceptor

Lets share, and tell me what can I share to you, I will share it, as long as it not confidential for my company

Thanx and Regards,
-haric-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024970#4024970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024970