[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JSF Chart Creator in Seam

vincayou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 09:49:57 EST 2007

Hello,

First post here and thanks first for your work on seam. I like!

My problem :
I try and use Chart Creator (JSF Components for charts based on JFreeChart) and it doesn't render images. I read in a post (back in sept 06) from a guy complaining about this.
Do you have any news on this, is there a known problem (before I spent hours trying to resolve this) or is there a special trick to make it work.

If you know a good alternative for charts which works handily in seam, I'm ready to listen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025073#4025073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025073