[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JAX-WS 2.1

superomega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 09:56:51 EST 2007

Hallo Harald,

No, I don't have.
The Webservices which I had made with Netbeans. With Java client I had also packed the JAX-WS Libs. But I had some problems with other Languages e.g. Delphi as client. I couldn't read the data from the Delphi-Client.

The default ant-Task in Netbeans is using JAX-WS. But there are problems with namespace-setting. The program wsconsume from JBossWS is better then wsgen from JAX-WS(pure) I think.

So I try now to use completely JBossWS.
And I have to try hopefully that there are no problems with Delphi any more.

Greets,
Werner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025075#4025075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025075