[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: First JBoss Seam book released

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 10:22:18 EST 2007

Does anyone (directed at Michael Yuan) know if the Rough Cuts version of the book will be updated any further prior to the print release?  I just purchased the rough cuts version (as well as the printed release when its released) and I was a little disappointed to find the rough cuts <200 pages.  The full print version is supposed to be 400+ and I find it a little hard to believe that half the book is not yet complete <2 months before the final release is supposed to be on store shelves.  I would not expect the entire finished product to be release in Rough Cuts, I guess I was just expecting a little more.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025083#4025083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025083