[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: File(data) Download problem...

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 10:58:18 EST 2007

Hi jazir,

I tried your code in my application where I get a file out of a database blob and want to send it to the browser.

But I ran into a NullPointerException, since I don't get a HttpServletResponse object from the FacesContext object. Could it be that I inject the wrong context?

@In
  | private FacesContext context;

Or is it because I use ICEfaces, that I can't get a HttpServletResponse? Has somebody implemented a file download with ICEfaces?

Thanks in advance
Newlukai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025108#4025108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025108