[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Database Connection Pooling?

majohnst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 12:21:00 EST 2007

I am using a *-ds.xml, so that is good, but I still don't think my pooling is working. I am stress testing my webapp. Just for kicks, I set my Postgres server to only accept a maximum of 20 connections.

I created a stress test to have 50 concurrent users. After the test gets running, I get an error:

  | Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: sorry, too many clients already)

Shouldn't the connection pool start to queue these connections instead of throwing an exception?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025138#4025138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025138