[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - I find no answers!

pedror do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 14:18:39 EST 2007

Hello.

I have been trying for a few days to create an application, sort of a technology proof, to be presented at work.
We have an application, composed of several HTML screens, which needs to be controlled in terms of workflow.
For this, I am trying to use a prototype made with Seam. The idea is to have a set of tasks which, in turn, execute an existant class, let it present a generated screen, accept the return from the screen (Commit button) and move on to the next task.
I have explored the examples in seam, especially the todo and dvd demos, but they don't seem to do what I need, they mainly deal with variables and present them in existant screens.
Hence, my question. For my needs, is Seam/JBpm the correct tool (and any clues on how to use it), or should I look elsewhere.

Thank you in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025165#4025165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025165