[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exadel, JBoss and Seam

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 14:31:36 EST 2007

Could someone comment on the current compatibility of JBoss Richfaces with Seam?

When might there be an example posted that demonstrates integration of the various JBoss Richfaces components?

I have been trying to determine if I should use Ajax4JSF or Icefaces.  I have a rather large application built on Seam, but I have not added any Ajax support.

At this point would the Seam team members recommend JBoss Richfaces or Icefaces for a application that only uses Tomahawk(soon to be phased out of my app)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025167#4025167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025167