[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - generated wsdl always has port 8080 (even when it should be

gsmithfarmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 14:47:57 EST 2007

Tomcat listening on 8180 (using straight ports-01).
wsdl viewed via a browser (e.g. http://localhost:8180/...?wsdl) wsdl says port 8080:

-
  <soap:address location="http://s01-bwfpl022:8080/HelloWorld/HelloWorldBean" />

Naturally, my client fails to attach. (If I have the client use a local wsdl that has the correct port all works fine).

JBoss: 4.0.5.GA
JRE: 1.5.0_10-b03
O/S: XP or RHEL -- does not seem to make a difference.

Other than creating a servers-binding.xml file (from the samples dir) and changing jboss-services to use "ports-01", my jboss is a plain vanilla install using jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar (ejb3 set).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025174#4025174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025174