[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exadel, JBoss and Seam

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 15:19:00 EST 2007

Gavin,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I have been looking into purchasing Exadel Studio Pro and Richfaces recently.      It rocks that JBoss is open sourcing these products. :)

This has been the story with most of the commercial or non JBoss OS products I have researched.  Just as I am close to deciding on them, JBoss integrates it.

I personally prefer Seamgen the other examples because is seems to include more of the "latest approach".  I would like to see Richfaces integrated there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025180#4025180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025180