[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Connection between servers through JNDI?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 16:02:22 EST 2007

Well, I never would have guessed that English is not your native language.  You write very well.  Where do you live, anyway?

My reference to upper and lower case, by the way, was just to distinguish between the generic notion of a client and the specific class org.jboss.remoting.Client, not to point out any mistake in your grammar.

I think the best way for me to try to figure this out would be to play with the code.  Could you either post the code or e-mail it to me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025201#4025201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025201