[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I default a portlet window to maximized?

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 17:47:51 EST 2007

Hello,

You can also redefine the layout strategy.
There was a post from Martin Holzner explaining this.
The layout strategy and rendering strategy are there to build the page the way you want.

You can overide the classes responsible for that and have it do something like : for window C, D, H, M, if no window state is defined yet, set it to Maximized.
you can hard code the list of window, or better, set it in a property file.
May be you can put the information in the init param of the portlet (if you can retrieve it in the layout strategy... that I don't know...)

this before the feature is put into the window descriptors...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025231#4025231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025231