[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - expose messaging mbeans to remote jconsole

colomb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 18:18:53 EST 2007

I've enabled remote jmx on the jboos application server, but the only jboss related MBeans I can see using the jconsole stand alone application are the SubscriptionManager and ServiceEndpointManager under the jboss.ws domain.  When using the web jconsole built into the application server, I see a whole slew of registered MBeans.  Is there more configuration I need to do to get all the other mbeans visible to a remote client?

Ultimately, I'd like to create an app that gives me some statistics on the Queues and topics.  It seems like JMX was built for this kind of thing.  Thank you,

Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025243#4025243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025243