[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Booking example, Tomcat, EJB3 and thou...

mlh496 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 19:23:22 EST 2007

I am able to get the Seam examples to run on Tomcat with no problem.  Where I run into trouble is when I do this:

1. Create a new ear application using the seam gen script
    [The application runs against MySql.]
2. Generate the entities for the existing tables.
3. Add a new target to the build.xml script to deploy to Tomcat.

I create the mc-conf.jar file, modify the components.xml, etc. to match the Seam examples.  However, it refuses to work on Tomcat.

I'm missing something fundamental here and could sure use some help.  Maybe I should recreate my app to generate a WAR instead of an EAR?  Is anyone else having trouble porting seam-gen created apps to Tomcat?  Has anyone successfully modified the Seam generated build script to deploy to Tomcat?

-Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025253#4025253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025253