[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Flexing JBoss Portal - Q1

johanwasserman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 04:56:30 EST 2007

I'm new to Felx and JB Portal (about a month on each), and have to develop this sexy app.  I insisted on using JB Portal and Flex....

Using Portal 2.4.0 GA, on JBoss 4.0.5 GA, FLex Builder 2, MySQL, LDAP (Apache DS), and have the LDAP login thing configured and working (I need to optionally extend the login thing as well by supplying the company id as a third parameter to login, that will search the subtree of the company [o=companyID] for the user).

Now I'd like to replace the User Portal with a Fex login app (instead of redirecting to the (sory guys) "ugly" login page provided by portal.

I need a startoff, where or what do I use to acheive this.

I was thinking of using the login.jsp ([JBP-install]/server/defualt/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-server.war/login.jsp) and HTTPService on Flex to call the jsp, but when I use the jsp I get an ugly:
HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page
The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct reference to form login page).

Anyone done this, or busy doing this, or have a good idea of how to do this, help would be greatly appreciated. (Since time is against me and I've been putting something small on a block to get these wonderfull technologies to provide a solution)

Thank you, dankie, faleminderit, merci, chokrane, Barak Allahu fiik, chnorakaloutioun, tesekkur edirem, a ni kié, milesker, dziakuju, dhanyabaad, a ni kié, hvala, trugéré, merci / blagodaria, (thint ko) kyay tzu, tin pa te, gràcies, salamat, xièxie, grazie, hvala, dekuji, tak, dank u wel, dankon, tänan, akpé, takk fyri, vinaka, kiitos, merci, dankewol, gracie, gracias, danke, efharisto, aguyjé, aabhar, mèsi, mahalo, toda, dhanyavad, köszönöm, takk, terima kasih, go raibh maith agat, grazie, arigatô, tanemirt, dhanyavadagalu, akun, murakoze, kam sah hamnida, sobodi, tenki, spas, khob chai, gratias ago, paldies, choukrane, aciu, dank ju wel, merci, blagodaram, misaotra, terima kasih, nanni, grazzi, aabhar, bayarlalaa, takk, mercé, danki, mersi, dziekuje, obrigado, najis tuke, multumesc, spacibo, faafetai lava, gratzias, tapadh leibh, hvala, waita, meharbani, stuutiyi, dakujem, hvala, hvala, gracias, asante, tack, salamat po, mauruuru, nanedri, rahmat, kop khun krap, yekeniele, sagolun, tau
diakuiu, shukriya, merci, diolch, mèsi, djiere dieuf, enkosi, a dank, o sheun, ngiyabonga
In Advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025333#4025333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025333