[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem: SOAP Body Encoded

agusgr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 07:42:14 EST 2007

Hello,
When my process invoke a external web service, I have this exception.anonymous wrote : 2007-03-06 13:30:36,812 DEBUG [org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.StartListener] caught exception while passing control to process, searching for handler
  | org.jbpm.bpel.BpelException: encoded use not supported
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.client.SoapClient.writeRpcBody(SoapClient.java:212)
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.client.SoapClient.writeMessage(SoapClient.java:199)

The soap message has the following properties:
anonymous wrote : SOAP Body: http://webservices.tekever.eu/ip2pais
  | SOAP Body: encoded
  | SOAP Body: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
That's means that jbpm-bpel Beta 3 doesn't support encoding in the SOAP messages??
I think yes, but I would like some qualified confirmation.
Thank you,

Agus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025371#4025371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025371