[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/WeavingStrateg

macross27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 10:23:05 EST 2007

Hi!

I#ve got a problem with a test application I try to write. If I execute the following piece of code, I get the exception "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/WeavingStrategy" on the last line. I don't know at all what to do with it. Google and a forum search didn't turn up anything. Also the messaging documentation didn't help (or at least I haven't found anything). This is the code:

  | // properties of context
  | Properties props = new Properties();
  | props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  | props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://127.0.0.1:1099");
  | props.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs", "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  | props.put("jnp.disableDiscovery", "true");
  |
  | // prepare context for JNDI look ups
  | InitialContext jndiContext = new InitialContext(props);
  |
  | // get connection factory via JNDI look up
  | ConnectionFactory factory = (ConnectionFactory)jndiContext.lookup("/ConnectionFactory");

I use JBoss AS 5.0.0 Beta 1. The configuration is unmodified. Has anyone tips where to do research or any hints what might be wrong? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025429#4025429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025429