[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I end a conversation programmatically?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 11:11:51 EST 2007

I really do not understand what you think is buggy or unexpected here. The id attribute of @Begin should *always* be contain a value binding that uniquely identifies the conversation. That's the whole point. If two conversations have the same id, they are the same conversation!

I also don't understand why you think that calling end() should result in a call to some @End method.

Perhaps you are just trying to get "too complicated" here? Why not start out trying to understand conversations w/o all these exotic features, and once you've got that down, worry about the "extra" stuff like explicit conversation ids.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025456#4025456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025456