[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I end a conversation programmatically?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 12:04:51 EST 2007

This is all totally expected behavior. Anyway Manager is not a public API and you use it at your own risk.

Currently there is no way in Seam to end a toplevel conversation and switch to some other conversation, you are supposed to use nested conversations if this is the kind of behavior you want.

However, you can probably do it using something like this:

Conversation.instance().end();
  | Redirect.instance().setViewId("/....xhtml");
  | Redirect.instance().setConversationPropagationEnabled(false);
  | Redirect.instance().setParameter("conversationId", ....);
  | Redirect.instance().execute();

Let me know if that works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025487#4025487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025487